Formwork for ventilated flooring, sanitary slabs and screeds are manufactured using plastic pieces, creating a dome shape which makes them adaptable to all types of geometries, usage loads and supports.
Caviti modules are manufactured in different heights for use depending on the needs of the project in which we are involved These pieces are joined together quickly by means of rebates, giving rise to a permanent formwork that, once concreted, features the bearing capacity to withstand large loads given the geometry it generates.
- Sanitary slabs and ventilated floor section.
- Light roofing covers.
- Screeds of existing floorings.
- Refrigeration and industrial warehouses.
- Swimming pool screeds.
- Vehicle traffic and parking areas.
- Firefighter passageways.
- Pedestrian areas and platforms.